7/18/07

DAY TWENTY-THREE

Today was much like Monday. I was still rushing around to get that job done at work. Martha gave me some good advice though, she said that it will get done as fast as I can get it done and that if they wanted it that soon maybe they should have sent it a lot earlier to get done. I love my wife, smart lady. So, the stress level is down and that's good. Work went by in a flash because I was so busy and then I was off for home. This morning it was raining pretty good and it was my first bike ride in the rain. I got soaked, but we have nice, hot showers at work so it was not a big deal.
When I got home things were pretty laid back. I started making stuffed green peppers because they take quite a while. I burnt a few flicks for people and watched some television. Dan's bee bites from the previous day looked pretty swollen so I dosed him with Benadryl and put him in a baking soda bath. Hopefully that will help.
I watched a flick called Chainsaw Sally for a website I write for called Askew Reviews. Denis Sheenan runs the show there and it's pretty laid back there. The review is less than glowing , however, because the flick wasn't that great. Legendary film director H.G. Lewis was in it and he was fantastic, but the rest of the movie was lame at best.
Later I watched a documentary from the 70's called THE LEGEND OF BIGFOOT. I liked the feel of the flick, but it just came across as a nature documentary with some fake Bigfoot footage and a constant, droning narration. It has a curiosity factor that makes it worth viewing once, but I can honestly say I won't be going back to this flick, ever.
It was kind of muggy even downstairs and the house was just moist. Made sleeping no fun whatsoever.