7/11/07

DAY SIXTEEN

Sure, I say that I'm not going to do the historical tidbit anymore and what should rear it's ugly head? That's right, history. It seems that The Pope, Pope Benedict XVI, decided that his church is the ONLY church. According to him, Jesus came to Earth to create HIS church and only HIS church is the true path to salvation. Yeah, this guy is starting to get on my last nerve.
Work was work. I finished working on the latest L'il Jason mini comic. I printed it on a bright green paper and it turned out pretty good. Makes me want to make another one.
Patti, my buddy Larry Stanley's wife, gave me his hospital number and I thought it would be a good idea to give him a call. He's been there for almost three weeks, but he's going home on Friday so that is a good thing. He sounded like he was going stir crazy in there and really enjoyed hearing from me. I'll have to be sure to give him an other call real soon. I'm going to have to send him a care package of movies real soon. Help prevent that dreaded cabin fever.
It was still too hot to sleep upstairs last night, but that is supposed to break tonight and I'll be able to sleep in my own bed again. I hate sleeping on the couch. The cursed thing gives me freakier dreams than are normal, even for me.
Had something weird happen today, but I think I've figured out what it was. I got to work in the morning and went right to work. A rarity for me. Anyway, the ring finger on my left hand went numb and it took a minute to get back to normal. I panicked of course and thought the worst, but it went away pretty quick. Later, when I got home, It happened again, this time on my middle finger on my left hand. This time I shook it violently and it went away pretty quick. I think it's because of my backpack and trying to cram too much stuff in it. There were crease in my arms where the backpack rests. I think I'm pinching a nerve or something. And with already having had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands once I think it might be a contributing factor.
I still think I'm going to set up a doctor's appointment for me in the near future. I have to anyway for my medication so it will be killing two birds with one stone.
I sure am glad it finally cooled off here in the sweltering state of Michigan.