7/3/07

DAY EIGHT

I think that it is easier to wait until the next day to write of the previous day's events. So, I'll be doing that until I change my mind.
It was Monday at the print shop and we have this massive job of workbooks that has to be done really quick. To make it worse there are tabs that need to be inserted and then the entire job has to be sent out to be spiral bound. Tomorrow we have to clean the shop for some inane open house. Oh well, beats ditch digging any day.
After work we went to the dojo and the kids did their workout. They all did really good and I was very poud of them. After judo we were off to the compound for BLT's and leftover cold salds from the weekend. And, because it was Monday, it was time to watch Hell's Kitchen. I like the show and I so know I could win that damned thing. I think I will have to put my application in in the near future for consideration of a future season. It is irritating to watch people who profess to be professional chefs and be unable to make a risotto.
Went to bed watching The Crawling Eye courtesy of Dr. Dreck.