10/2/07

DAY NINETY-EIGHT

Had to get up early. It's my turn to make breakfast for Sunday School and I never like to disappoint my fans. I have tried to do interesting, yummy things for breakfast for a while now and I realized that I hadn't made one of my fan favorites is a while. My home made sausage mcmuffins. Like McDonalds, but better. I must have made close to forty of those things and when the smoke cleared I think two were left. Good stuff. I like cooking in the kitchen especially when I'm cranking out food full blast so this was nice for me. Turn off the brain and turn on the skill.
Of course, my Sunday School lesson fell by the wayside because I was busy in the kitchen the whole time, but that's alright for one Sunday out of six.
We're getting ready for revival in the church so there's lots of stuff to get done around the church. Probably spend more time than usual there.
After church we headed home. Had the kids clean their rooms some more. Took a nap and kind of took it easy.
After all the littles were in bed Martha and I watched one of the adult films I had to review. It's called Rendezvous and it was pretty good. Funny, a semblance of a plot and the lead girl Carmen Hart was very pretty. reminded me of Salma Hayek. Randy Spears was in it and he's a funny guy to begin with.
Not to get to detailed but, the movie kept Martha and I 'up' until about one in the morning. I am so gonna pay for this tomorrow when I have to go to work. But, it was a blast so, who's complaining? Not me.

No comments: