10/15/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN

Sunday became the most laid back day ever. Martha was feeling bad so we didn't go to church. I watched a flick called The Sexploiters which was a slice of classic exploitation. Pretty bizarre stuff. Martha was in the mood for never leaving the bedroom so I made food throughout the day for everyone and watched movies on television with Martha and hung out with the kids. I think it did all of us some good to take a day and do absolutely nothing. Felt good. I think Martha started feeling a little better later in the day as well.
I was making meatloaf when Dan asked me for some dipping eggs. I told him were having meatloaf and his face fell. He said that he had opened a can of sliced potatoes and everything. Poor little guy! So,there I was in the kitchen, making dipping eggs and my world famous potatoes for Dan. That ended up being everyone while the meatloaf baked away in the oven. It was still pretty early so later we did have meatloaf and mac and cheese and carrots so it was good. Plenty of meatloaf for leftover meatloaf sandwiches as well.
I made a run down to the local gas station for sodas and candy bars for Martha and the kids. I got a package of this raisin, cashew and almond mix that is unsalted. Some company named Kar's makes them and they're good and manage to satisfy my sweet and crunch at the same time.
I also organized my movie cabinet in the bedroom, found a few thing I was missing and located movies that have to go back out to people. A lazy, yet productive kind of day.
More movies and more laid back until it was time to fall asleep for the night.

No comments: