10/2/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED

One hundred days! Wooooo, that must be some kind of record! Sure, I've consolidated a couple of days into a single post or two, but that's one hundred days chronicled. Very cool.
Work was work. I have been fighting with my mail order pharmacy to get my medications and they are making me and my doctor crazy. I have gone without my Lopid and Glucophage for a couple of days now and while there are no adverse effects, I worry a little.
Today I have decided that this is God's way to try a different route to the whole blood sugar, cholesterol thing. I spent a lot of today at work researching what to do. I ordered a book off of Amazon and have made a decision to get together with my doctor and start restructuring my life to be free of medication. The pharmaceutical companies could care less if I ever cure myself. They want to push pills on everyone. I did some reading and have a basic plan to run through that will free me of my meds in around one years time. Hmmmm, might make for an interesting blog. No, no, that way lies madness.
Martha and I went and got a new refrigerator at Ted's Appliances. I told them it was bogus that the last one went so fast and he cut us a deal. That was cool.
By the time I got home it was there. For dinner I made a red sauce with left over roast pork and then some rotini to go with the sauce. Some of the kids just had noodles and Parmesan cheese some had the sauce. I thought it turned out pretty well.
Delia and Martha have joined a Gosepelfest choir and tonight was their first practice. They were both very excited about it and when they got home it was all they could talk about very cool stuff for those ladies. They will have fun.
Another one of those busy days. I'm excited about taking the first steps to free myself from my medication.
Oddest therapy I discovered today was uropathy. Yeah, I ain't drinking my own piss. Not gonna happen.

No comments: