10/27/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-TWO

Delia had a choir performance tonight and it was perfect. The kids got up there and sang and it was maybe forty five minutes and we were out of there. Her friend, Elida, was supposed to ride along with us but chickened out at the last minute. Poor thing she would have had fun I think, but what are you going to do?
After the concert, Delia was wound up. You could tell she had a good time so I'm glad she found something that she likes to do. I already knew that she loves to sing. She gets up with the choir at church every weekend so, it was inevitable that she would want to join choir in school as well.
After that we went home and started winding down for bed. Watched some more Doctor Who, Hartnell Mode and crashed out. I don't think there's anything chronically wrong with me I think it's the change in diet and the weather. Had a sore throat all day long which sucked.

No comments: