10/15/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND TEN

Saturday was a lazy day, we eventually got up and around becuase the kids wanted to go the the Fun Day at The Boys and Girls Club downtown. They had fun. Well, except for Delia because there were too many people about, but the rest of them had fun playing games, winning prizes and jumping around in one of those moon walk thingies. Dennis went and got us some pumpkins and a bunch of dried corn stalks and some gourds and some indian corn to decorate the front porch for Halloween. I hope it isn't crappy weather for Halloween this year. Of course, I can remmeber walking through snow to get my candy at least a couple of times. Usually it rains more than anything else, but that doesn't seem to stop kids from hitting the houses. Delia asked if we were putting a bowl of candy out for the kids this year and I said, why not?
After Fun Day we came home for food and then Delia and Martha got ready for church. I stayed home with the littles and Dennis to prevent chaos during the gospel music that was going on. When Martha got home she said that more than one person was mad that they stopped the music for the message. I would have to say that if you're listening to gospel music that that is the message. A lot of people can relate more to the music than the spoken word. If it wasn't true then commercial jingles wouldn't be so popular.
A pretty laid back day for me. I watched a couple of flicks and did some reviews and other little things. It felt good to not be busy and take it easy for a change.

No comments: