10/26/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-ONE

So, my antibiotics are gone and still the problem persists. I manage to get into the doctor's office and she tells me it might be irritable bowel syndrome because of my drastic change of diet. Who knows? She has me on another medication that I have to give two weeks to work. So, yippee! More pills. These say might cause drowsiness so that's a plus for me.
I mentioned a pain in my side and she wants to have an ultrasound done on my gall bladder. I so do not want to go through that, but she said it was important to make sure. So, Monday I'll get to do that. I already have my funny line for the ultrasound person. I'll say, "So, can you tell if it's a boy or a girl?" Funny stuff. The idea of surgical things made my head swim and all the blood rush from my head. Hadn't had that happen in a while and it's never fun when it does.
I decided to go home for the day after we picked up my new meds. We stopped at Burger King for Whopper Jr.s first. I'm good a lot of the time and I needed a little comfort food. Felt a little better, but still needed a nap.
The trip to the doctor's was no fun. Martha said I need to stress less about everything in general and I will start to work on that. I need to get back on my Qigong habit again. That will be a step in the right direction. Need to get another form of exercise in place before bike riding goes away for the winter. If the roads are clear I can ride. but I don't see snow and bike mixing all that well. Hopefully, Chris will have his dojo open by then.

No comments: