9/29/07

DAY NINETY-SEVEN

Woke up around seven. Thought about going back to sleep and decided against it. Watched some television, played Kingdom Of Loathing with Daniel and drew some of the comic he came up with called Sea Scratch. Sea Scratch is a sea serpent who is a super hero. I've got three pages done and it's fun to do stuff with Dan the Man.
I made Martha some Coco Wheats for breakfast and the rest of us ate pop tarts and egg sandwiches along with a cup of coffee. Yummy!
Then it was finally time to get motivated. I did watch the first half of BLOOD SPATTERED BRIDE that Dan Taylor loaned to me. The lead is gorgeous ad so far it's pretty good. I'll probably watch the second half for bed.
Started on my hillside garden again. I got some of it dug up and decided to mow down the thicker parts. Found another damned bees nest so that put an end to that. Martha, meanwhile was organizing things and got to the huge CD collection. She wanted a rack for them so I took some scrap wood and this piece of rubber coated wire shelving and made a low table that holds CDs. It was fun to make something on the fly.
For lunch we all had Beef Stew and butter noodles. Dan requested mac and cheese with tuna so that was dinner.
I made up the sausage patties for tomorrows breakfast at church and then made Dandelion and Dennis hit the tub. Delia got a wicked scratch from Pashmina so she will have to wait until tomorrow to hit the tub because I put this huge bandage on it after cleaning it with peroxide. Didn't feel like wasting the bandage.
Then I got some writing done, mostly adult film reviews and blogging. Settled down with a nice cup of Chamomile tea and Graham Norton for bed.
Busy day, but it was a lot of fun and I got to build something useful.
Good day.

No comments: