10/17/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND TWELVE

Another week at the grind. At least I'm not working the massive amounts of overtime anymore. That's a good thing for my sanity and a bad thing for my wallet. Oh well, I guess I'll opt for sanity for the moment. Besides, we have a project coming down the pipes that is going to be as much overtime as I want in the very near (next month) future. Yippee!
Got home and did stuff. Made meatloaf sandwiches for dinner with lots of mashed potatoes and gravy. Good stuff. I still have leftover meatloaf, though. It will probably go to the dogs if I don't use it tomorrow.
All hyped to see Prison Break and guess what? That's right, baseball. I love to watch a baseball game...at the stadium. I can't stand televised sports. It's all about being at the game and feeding off the energy of the crowd. watching it at home is lame, especially when they cancel an episode of one of the three shows I watch on a regular basis. Sheesh!
Heroes was good. The story is becoming a little too complicated and I wonder if they might be alienating the casual viewer like LOST did. One of those, if you miss a minute of the show, you've lost the plot line completely. Have to wait and see. Thankfully, I haven't missed an episode so it's cool on my end of the planet.

No comments: