10/8/07

ONE HUNDRED AND THREE

SAturday and sleeping in. Well, sort of. We got a late start, but went to help clean the church in preparation for our revival next week. We spent an hour and a half cleaning. After church we went for food. Instead of one of the big conglomerates we went to a little place called Franco's Sub Station and Pizzeria. Tiny place that I have been going to since high school. Franco makes the best pasta and meat sauce and he brings you a bowl bigger than your head. Martha and the kids got subs and the small ones are huge! It costs a little more, but you know you ate when you get out of there.
After that we went to the mall for a while. I had to have an eye exam and everything looks good. The insurance I have for opitcal sucks so I was out forty bucks, but I wanted to make sure all was well with my eyeballs.
Aftre that we headed home because it was a scorcher and the dogs had been put up in the hosue all day.
After a little fun with the doggies we headed back out because Martha wanted to go to the dollar store. Of course, they didn't have everything she wanted so we also went to Target to find measuring cups. After that we went to MCDonalds for ice cream, well I got coffee. Ice cream plays hob nob with my stomach so I don't indulge very often.
A busy, busy day and tomorrow is church so, the morning will be busy at the least.

No comments: