10/29/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-FOUR

Saturday and we thought we would take the kids to the free movie at the Kalamazoo 10. Yeah, so did everyone else in the free world. Both shows were sold out so it was a no go for that. We went home and all did some pesky chores and then Martha came up with the idea of a movie marathon. Here's the lineup and who picked what;
Daniel picked 300
Dennis picked the original DAWN OF THE DEAD, Director's cut.
Dandelion picked A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 4:THE DREAM MASTER
Delia picked FREDDY VS. JASON
I picked a new installment of The Dungeon Of Dr. Dreck with CARNIVAL OF SOULS. I always thought I had seen this one all the way through, but there were scenes I don't remember. Excellent creepy flick.
Martha didn't pick a flick. She was tired and cranky.
We ate lots of popcorn and had fun watching movies. I managed to sneak away a couple of times and get some writing done which was good.

No comments: