10/27/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-THREE

Work was a madhouse from the minute I got there until I left. I think that with a couple of new projects looming on the horizon that the no overtime joy I have been experiencing will soon be lost. Oh well, I can use the money for the holidays. Kids to buy presents for and all that.
Came home and made homemade potato soup and apple crisp. I thought it was pretty good, but the kids weren't going for it. Except Dennis, he'll eat anything that doesn't eat him first.
Turner Classic Movies was showing zombie movies all afternoon. There was KING OF THE ZOMBIES, REVENGE OF THE ZOMBIES, THE ZOMBIES OF MORA TAU, WHITE ZOMBIE and then they were followed up with BUCKET OF BLOOD, CREATURE OF THE HAUNTED SEA and PIT AND THE PENDULUM. For bed Martha and I watched CARRIE. Unfortunately, it was on a commercial channel so the final fifteen minutes were broken into like five times which took any of the drama and horror that DePalma was generating and threw it right in the toilet. Man, there were a lot of commercials!
After that Martha watched the original TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE which I was not in the mood for while I read the newest issue of Filmfax.
Then sleepy time.

No comments: