10/2/07

DAY NINETY-NINE

Another new week at the print shop. Hopefully, they will give the new gal a pass so she can stay and close by herself and I can finally go home when I'm supposed to. I'll probably stay the remainder of the week. Jobs are a little more sparse so we aren't as busy. I have a couple of big jobs that need some serious time and will probably get some work done on those.
After work Martha picked me up from work. It rained this morning and I didn't feel like getting soaked. We went to Sav A Lot and picked up some serious staples. It was hard because we are still working with no refrigerator.
Lots of canned stuff and dry things for now.
Spam was on sale and it came with it's own reusable plastic container. Very cool so I picked up a few of them.
Got home and I made steak, green beans and rice. Simple and yummy.
Prison Break and Heroes were on. Both series are just getting a head of steam up so while it's exciting to watch they haven't gotten into the new season groove. Both of them are over for the night before I'm ready for it so, they must still be good.
The whole day I was exhausted. I kissed Martha and we both passed out.

No comments: