10/19/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN

Thursday and the week is almost over! Hurray! Worked hard and got stuff done at work. I am sick of using the cutter, but it needed to be done.
It was raining today so I didn't want to ride my bike. Martha gave me a ride to work which was cool and she picked me up after work. I think my legs wondered what was going on since there was no bike riding they felt depressed. Hopefully, it will be better tomorrow.
Went to the store to get stuff for food. I made a chicken and stuffing bake that eventually turned out quite tasty. The chocolate cake and ice cream were a bigger hit with the kids. Martha said that Delia's sudden cravings for chocolate could be from her body getting ready to shift into the next gear. Yeah, I'll be shoving my fingers in my ear and screaming for the next...well, forever, I guess.
Watched some Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. It's very educational for learning how to avoid a lot of mistakes that people make with their restaurants.
Martha and I discussed the Video cafe again. She wants me to research a business class to take to get things off the ground. In think I really need to open my own place.

No comments: