6/2/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-NINE

Saturday and it was time to take Delia out for her adventure. First we went to see Iron Man. Very good movie. I will own that one when it comes out on DVD. Then we went to NuWay for clothes shopping. It was there that my dreams were fulfilled. I found a new bike! Sure, I still plan on pursuing the new wheel for my other bike, because why not, but for twenty bucks I got me a classic bike that works great! This has made me very happy. No more walking to work. Very nice indeed.
Anyway, after we found some clothes for Delia we headed off to the mall. Did some shopping and then it was off to home because Delia didn't feel well. We had her take a warm bath and use the bathroom and then she was good to go. We went to KFC for chicken and then Target and the pet store. Just looked at the Pet Store, but we got a couple of things and I got a cup of coffee which made me happy yet again. Very good day for yours truly.
After that busy day it was time for us to head home and rest.

No comments: