6/24/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-TWO

Still no idea how I screwed up the numbering, but there ya go. I'll look into it later. My plan is to do this entry and tomorrow being the last one and then just leave it to sit and simmer for a couple of months before I even look at it again. The new, top secret blog is starting before I finished this one. Just had to jot some things down over there so that I wouldn't forget them. I could have saved them as a draft, but that wouldn't have been any fun, would it?
So, Monday. This weekend is the big birthday bash for Dan The Man and yours truly. Quite a few people are coming so it should be a lot of fun. I found the recipe for the Navy Grog that I want to make. It should be delicious in an alcoholy kind of way.
Work was work. I did a lot of little jobs to help clear the queue and reread the entire LEast I Could Do webcomic. Funny stuff there.
I got out of work at five, went home to do stuff and lo and behold! The family had not gone to Judo. To be honest I was a little bummed. I get some quiet time where I can write and watch horrid movies that no one else likes. But, it's alright. I should be happy to have such a huge family that loves me. Dandelion had her first day of summer school. I thought it was odd that most people have such a negative reaction when you tell them your daughter is going to summer school. They make it sound like you've sent her to a leper colony or something.
George CArlin died yesterday. I was a little sad about it, but then I reflected on it and I can't tell you the last time I read or heard or watched Carlin. Not really in my realm of stuff that I do. Besides, he would just call me a sentimental fucker for getting morose about it so, why bother?
So, made dinner for the Clan plus Tiffany. I logged into WWE.COM to try and win some of Vince McMahon's money and did not win. Very strange. Maybe I'll win the lottery instead.
Tired, time for bed. Tomorrow is the last day I have for this blog. I've said it a lot lately and I'll say it two more times. People say that a year goes by very quickly. It doesn't if you write about it every day, let me tell you.

No comments: