6/12/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY-NINE

So, work was work. I called Martha and asked if she wanted me to go get snake food for Rufus with her and she said sure. We also made a stop at the store and got some necessities of life. After that it was a pitstop at Burger King. This ended up sucking however, because currently you can't get a tomato anywhere. Seems that salmonella reared it's ugly head and in a panic no one has tomatoes. Is there really only one place to get these? That seems slightly retarded. Am I supposed to believe that I have to go to a single tomato place for these things? Sounds fishy. Anyway, my Indiana Jones Whopper was kind of disappointing. Kind of like the new movie. So, we picked Dennis up from school and then took me back to work.
After work I pedaled home and spent the day with Martha and the kids. Not a lot to report. Just kind of hung out, made food and laid back. That was a good thing.

No comments: