6/11/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY-EIGHT

Back to work. Weeeeee! Oh well, at least I get to ride my bike which is always a good thing. I've got a couple of time consuming, bigger projects to do so that will take up the majority of my day.
Afterwork I headed home, made a cake and some cheesy hashbrown hamburger helper for when the family got home from Judo. I also managed to do some dishes and mow part of the lawn. The lawn is monstrous so it works best in small chunks. The front lawn has these interesting, small, yellow flowers that it will be a shame to mow over. Maybe I'll see if they transplant at all and get them to grow somewhere else on the lawn. Maybe in one of the areas I let go wild. Have to see later this week.
I played some more Castle Wolfenstein, wrote a little and took it easy. Martha and the kids got home and we feasted. The cake was a diaster because it slid off the plate and I ended up getting burnt. Thankfully, my years of coking in the food service made for no real pain from that.
Then it was time for the sleepies.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

No comments: