6/22/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY

Saturday and we are waiting for my boss Tracie and her husband, Chris to come and look at the old '69 Cutlass. Chris is rebuilding a Jeep and he wants a big engine. I think after he looked at it he might want to rebuild the Cutlass which would be cool. We couldn't get it started so he paid me two hundred and fifty bucks for the wagon and they were coming over tomorrow to pick it up with a tow truck and a new battery. Things are looking good. We took our new found money and were off to buy video games for Dan The Man. Then we had Chinese food and while we were waiting in line, Dennis was in the way so I pulled him over to me and gave him a hug and said, "C'mere little boy." The really hot Chinese girl who was the hostess said he was not a little boy and I repleied that he was my little boy. She said in a slinky kind of way;
'Well, he's not my little boy." I told Dennis and he blushed.
We ate too much Chinese food and they had some great sushi. I think they have a new sushi chef or something.
After that we went to Meijer to pick up some stuff, forgot half the stuff we needed and got a cool new Hot Wheels track for Dan. All in all a busy day and we even managed to get the dining room cleaned out and ready for Margaret to come and lay the new vinyl floor. We get to do that tomorrow.
Yippee!

No comments: