6/15/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-THREE

Got up and we headed out with Dandelion since it was her day to do stuff. We got her a bunch of clothes at NuWay and she loved that. After that we hit Wendy's for food and I think I ate too much. Something disagreed with my stomach that was for sure. Then we went to the church garage sale and got a few things there as well.
Then it was off to watch Kung Fu Panda. What can I say? The movie was excellent and if they wanted to make more of those then I would be all over that.
After that we went to my nephew's graduation party. Not as big a deal as I had seen all these people last week for other graduation parties. It's always good to see people, but three parties in two weeks is kind of overkill.
Then it was home to get some cleaning and repairs done for the inspection that is next week. The one bummer about renting is that the inspectors are in your house twice a year. They just do it for the cash. It's not like we have a slumlord or something.
Oh well, what are ya gonna do. I laid some tile and trimmed it down, cleaned and gotr ready for bed.
Tomorrow is Father's Day.

No comments: