6/5/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY-THREE

Hump day! Another fabulous day at the shop. Of course, since I'm gainfully employed I might want to shut it. Tried to reduce the size of a pdf all day and nothig came of it. We have certain things in effect that with the changing over of machinery have caused some of those things not to work like before and it is irritating. VERY irritating.
Anyway, who cares? Martha and I did lunch again. This time we went to The Metro so she could get her hot roast beef sandwich and I got their famous pulled pork sandwich. While I was there I learned that there is a gay channel on cable. I had no idea! They have their own channel. Who would have thunk it. The most unsettling aspect of it was an Orbitz commercial where they explain how to get great deals on rooms and whatnot and the end of the commercial has this couple walking hand in hand down the beach. Yeah, a couple of guys! I did not know that companies make special gay commercials. Who would have known?
Anyway, the food was fabulous as always and I went back to work. Bleah!
After work, I got home and had the place to myslef. Couldn't mow the lawn because the whole thing was soaked. I decided to take it easy. Wrote a little, played some Castle Wolfenstein and that was the course of my day. Martha and the kids got home and we had crackers and cheese and then headed for bed. Not as busy a day, but still getting used to the bike ride.

No comments: