6/9/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY-SIX

Saturday and the Friends Of The Library were having their annual book sale. You get a brown paper bag, one of the big ones and you fill it with books for two bucks! I got three bags. There was a lot of stuff there and I managed to get everyone some books which is always nice. It was pretty hot and there wasn't as much pulp fiction as I would have liked, but it was still a pretty good day for book sales.
After that we took Dandelion to get a present for her friends' birthday party, dropped her off to the party after Martha Dan, Dandy and I grabbed some lunch.
Then it was back home for a little while before heading to my nephew, Cody's birthday party.
The party was big and loud, but there was plenty of beer and venison wrapped in bacon so that was fun. I got to see my brother, David, who I haven't seen in years since he moved to Kentucky. It was nice seeing all the family and hang out for a few hours. After that we took the kids home and then went to Mike and Judy's for more beer.
Then we had to make a trip to Meijer to get stuff to make Sunday morning breakfast at church. This was going to mean not a lot of sleep for yours truly. And, of course, there was a downpour on the way out of the store. We have been getting a lot of crappy weather this weekend, but we still haven't lost power so, count my blessings.
I cooked up the sausage I would need for tromorrow's breakfast and then it was off to bed.

No comments: