6/15/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-TWO

Friday! Beer Friday no less. Dan the Man called me and asked if I was interested in lunch. I said sure so he, Martha and Dandy came and got me for McDonalds. After work I went with Martha to pay the Consumers Energy bill. Then we met Savannah for beers at The Metro. we had nachos that were the best ones in the world and I had some Guinness. Martha and I wanted to go see Crawlspace Evictions last show, but we got their late. There was a street person who did a rap for us for three bucks. Not really the same, but it was still fun. Rich, Savannah's boyfriend showed up and we went back to The Metro. I was a little disappointed that our waitress left and when she left and eight o'clock rolled around, we weren't getting waited on anymore. I guess we weren't gay enough to stay. So, we left. Kind of a bummer. Might have to find another place to go for Beer Friday.
Martha and I went home to watch Doctor Who and we both fell asleep.

No comments: