6/5/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY-TWO

Sure, I went to work. And, yes, the bike is fabulous, thanks for asking. But you know what the best part of my long, overtime filled day was? It was when I called Martha and she was doing some cleaning at the dojo after her workout and we got together for lunch. She came and got me and we went to Steak And Shake. I even got a milkshake! I don't do a lot of sweets, but once in a while I just gotta have one. And a real one, too. None of this McDonalds fake crap. Burger King also has fake crap so don't think I'm dissing on McDonalds exclusively.
Anyway, after lunch I had to go back to work. Boooooo! After that I rode the bike home and everyone had eaten except dandelion. They all had salads. Dandy and I ate some monster strawberries. Good stuff.
Then we went to Walmart to get the littles some sandals and picked up a few things. Oh, did I mention that Martha bought me a coffee maker for work? Yeah, the one at work finally went kaput. So, I got a brand new one. Vry nice I might add and a steal for nine bucks.
Anyway, after shopping with the littles we went home and I was still a little hungry. I made some Hamburger Helper, crunchy taco style and added the rest of the former days' taco meat and some extra rice. It was very yummy and everyone ate it. Seems that the salads from earlie in the day had worn off. Go figure.
I made this new kind of veggie slaw with shredded cabbage, carrots and fresh beets. I used low fat Italian dressing instead of mayo and it was quite yummy. I'll be taking some of that to work.
Then it was time for sleeping.

No comments: