1/25/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND TWELVE

Can you believe how many of these things I have written? Has it really been two thirds of a year since I started this thing? well, roughly two thirds. Don't ask me to do fractions, man. It could get ugly super quick.
My friend Lina is still in the hospital and needs our prayers. I will be saying this until she is out of the hospital so get used to it.
after work the family decided to do some shopping. Martha and Delia got new bras and Delia got boots. Dan the Man got some toys and Dennis got an MP3 player.
Speaking of MP3 players, I got mine and Martha's from Overstock.com and already one of them don't work and I gotta send the damned thing back. Sheesh! The other one works great and I downloaded the recent Smodcast from Kevin Smith to listen to on my walk to work tomorrow. That's right, I got me some entertainment so I can walk my chubby butt to work everyday until the snow clears. Then I can ride my bike. Kind of sick of paying three bucks plus a gallon at the pumps so my walking and biking sort of tells big oil they can shove it. Well, I doubt that my little contribution will actually make a difference, but it makes me happy to think I'm doing something.
Martha also got her new gizmo that will enable her to transfer all the vinyl in the house to MP3's. That is so damned cool! I can hardly wait to see how it goes for her and then I will have to beg her to convert my Laurie Anderson United States Live for me. I hope the whole thing will fit on my MP3 player.
Busy day and ready for sleep and walking to work again starting tomorrow!

No comments: