1/2/08

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-EIGHT

I kind of had a cold yesterday. Yeah, now it sucks and I feel like doody. Add a winter storm warning for the area and it looks like we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. For a while it was clear and I thought it would be a good time to make it to the store, but no such luck. As bad as I felt, Martha felt worse so, that was a no go. Later she told me to order pizza from the local guys, Pizza Masters. We got two pizzas and some breadsticks and some soda to go with our pizza. It was the best thing I had eaten all day and it made me feel a little better. My nose is sore, I have a cough and probablya little bit of a fever to boot. There was an all day MONK marathon so that kept us amused. I read the end of this old pulp sci fi book that I need to review for Curt's blog, probably tomorrow. I have already steeled myself to the task that tomorrow I will be walking to work. Need more exercise, especially when I feel like crap. Today I did my qigong and then discovered that our cable has free exercise in it's On Demand categories and that it's free. I did a low impact workout and it kicked my butt. Probably because I am sick. Oh well, time to get some sleep then the death march to work. Yippee!

No comments: