1/16/08

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND TWO

Monday, Monday. New week, new temp at work. This one seems like she will actually work out. It only stings a little that I'm older than her,...MOM! Yeah, you heard me right. Older than her mom. Sheesh! Other than that work was work. I finally finished up that huge project I was doing and I can do little, insignificant jobs for a while. More fun to get four or five things done in a day as opposed to a little chunk of one big job. Of course I was informed that the next big job will be this summer and instead of twenty or thirty books, there will be....TWO HUNDRED OF THE DAMNED THINGS!!! Again, I'm gonna have to go with Sheesh!
After work the Waltzes made their way to the dojo for more fun Judo. It was fun. Seann came along and had a good time as well.
Then it was home to the new episode of Prison Break. I can't help it, I'm hooked. The show keeps getting me everytime I watch it. I wouldn't care if it went on for ten years as long as they could keep this level of suspense and intrigue up.
Then, busy day over I went to bed. Tired.

No comments: