1/29/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN

Sunday came and we slept in and missed church. We hardly ever miss church so I didn't feel too bad about it. I started the tile the boys' room floor project and that was when the fun began. See, the box of tiles said it covered twelve feet by twelve feet square. I bought four boxes so, this should be plenty of tile to cover their whole floor, right? Wrong! I was three short on the HALF of the floor that I did get done. So, gotta go back to Big Lots for more tile. Sheesh!
We also went to see MEET THE SPARTANS which I thought was hilarious. And by us I mean the boys. The womenfolk went to see NATIONAL TREASURE 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO. They said it was good. I figured I could wait for DVD release on that one.
I will say that the half, minus three tiles, of the room that is done looks magnificent so I can hardly wait to get to the other half.

No comments: