1/16/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND THREE

More work and today we are learning a new program for the new black and white machine. Well, as soon as they get the programming bugs worked out I'll learn the new machine. Seems that by the time that happened it was time for me to go! Hurray! Seann and Dennis picked me up and we went to Young's to get something for Seann. A belated birthday present if you will. He got a set of steel throwing knives that he really liked.
Then I got home to a house full of teenagers. Dennis and Delia had their friwends over and with Seann that made a house full. I cooked a huge quantity of vittles for everyone and then half the little bastards didn't even eat! Grrrrrrrrrr!
Anyway, later Martha wanted candy bars so we took a trip to Big Rock Phillips 66 to score some sweet treats for her and a caffeine free diet Coke for me. What can I say? I'm a party animal.
I installed Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop on the computer and burnt a couple of flicks before hitting the hay. Couldn't fall asleep right away and I will be paying for this in the morning. Yippee!

No comments: