1/15/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND ONE

Had to leave The Waltz Compound early today because we had to pick up Dennis, Delia and Seann from where they were at to go to church. It was nice having Seann come to church. I think that I'll just make him come along unless he gets a job where he can't make it. Since he's currently unemployed that shouldn't be a problem.
Church was good. There is some progress being made on the men's room. It's been out of commission for a little while, but Ryan put in the new floor so next up is insulation and drywall. I always joke that I am helping by not being there. You really don't want me to be in on the construction if you want it to be done correctly.
After church we went out to B7G Warehouse and the kids blew some of their money on stuff. We wanted to go to Young's Army Surplus, but they were closed.
Went home and had some yummy food and watched some television. I watched all the extras on ANTENA CRIMINAL and that was cool.
Then it was back to church for youth group. Martha, Dandelion and I did a separate study on the Dead Sea Scrolls and learned a little about that. I brought another Templar book for Sam to read.
Then it was home for rest and getting ready for bed. Busy day and we seemed to be running everywhere. I was glad for the couple of hours of down time to watch my Franco flick. I really appreciated that.

No comments: