4/1/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-EIGHT

Sunday and it's off to church. Corky made these yummy biscuit thingies that are stuffed with egg, cheese and sausage. Very nice. Sunday school was fun and we didn't get too far off track. Service was nice and relaxed. Got to be with my second family which is always a nice thing.
After church we stopped at the dollar store to get the littles some stuff. They had this Pirates Of The Carribean Trading Card Game there and it was, surprise, only a buck. These things went for big bank just a little while ago. I picked up two of those and a MArk I Iron Man Pez dispenser.
Yeah, I'm just a kid. What can I say?
After that we headed home and took it easy. Martha and Dennis and Delia went to youth group while I stayed home with the littles. I got a lot of reviews written that I needed to get done which was good.
After that it was just lay back and get ready for bed.

No comments: