4/16/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY-THREE

What an interesting Monday! I got to work and shortly after I got there, my boss called and said that she would be late. I continued to open the shop and do this and that. BY this and that I mean screw around on the internet. A little while later one of my co workers, Savannah, called and said that she was sick and would be late or not come in at all. Then, at eight o'clock, Josh called and told me he had forgotten his pass and was running home for it.
I guess the old man was the only one on the ball this Monday morning.
Other than that it was a typical day at the shop. Work.
After work I biked it home and made sausage and fried egg sandwiches for everyone. We were going back to Judo after a long hiatus, so I had to make something quick and easy. I actually had leftover baked pasta from the night before.
Judo was fun. I didn't participate, but the kids did. Dennis did second session, but I had the foresight to bring along a board game so Martha and I and the rest of the kids played Escape From New York, The Game! Very fun with the exception that Dan was mad that he didn't win.
After that we headed home and had a snack and hit the hay. I feel asleep watching WWE RAW.

No comments: