4/26/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND THREE

Friday! Yeah! The boss decided not to come to work today and I did a lot of scanning. There, that pretty much takes care of the work situation for the day. After work, Martha came and picked me up and her, Dandelion and I went to the Borgess Fun Run. None of the other kids wanted to go. We got some free goodies from various people which was nice. Dandelion and I got a new water bottle and that's always a good thing. And it was fun. Well, except I asked if we were running or walking and they both said we would walk. Yeah, then our group hit the starting line and they were off like a shot! Pretty rotten trick if you ask me. Anyway it was good exercise. My right hip is currently killing me so, that's no fun. I've started the planning stages of the giant birthday bash and I got Dustin to agree to come and play the gig. I think I'll be inviting a lot more musicians for this one. I asked Dan if he wanted to invite any of his friends and he said he would pass. He'll change his mind as it gets closer.
Saturday is Dennis' birthday party. Sheesh!

No comments: