4/7/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-FOUR

Saturday and it's Dandelion's turn to go on adventures with Martha and I. First stop was the chiropractor. Unfortunately, Ray called after I had started to nod off and he told me when my appointment was, but for the life of me, I couldn't remember in the morning. I blame the Guinness. So, I assumed it was at eight in the AM. Yeah, it was actually, nine-thirty, but I was close.
So, Martha, Dandelion and I went and dropped off this big box that the kids are using in youth group to collect pop cans. After that we went out for breakfast. Then we went to see Ray about my spine. I mentioned my shoulder being messed up from two weeks ago when I was skating on Delia's adventure. He did stuff to it, but now it hurts more. Have to wait and see how that goes.
After that we went to Chuck E Cheese so Dandy could run and play and have big fun. It was a lot of fun and I'm pretty sure that anything Ray did for my spine was wrecked by the time we were done playing in the tubes with Dandy. Martha has bruises on her knees. I don't bruise.
After that we went to the mall to shop. Dandy got a huge book on animals that she really wanted. We went to Stir Max for lunch and ran into Stew and his little son, Simon. We went to Fanfare comics and Dandy got a comic with Jason, Freddy and Ash in it. It was cool. After that it was a trip to Toys R Us where she got the book The Saggy, Baggy Elephant and it came with a stuffed elephant.
That was about all she wrote for us on that day of fun.
Dandy had a blast. Dan is next and I wonder what he will want to do?

No comments: