4/12/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY

So, Friday. Not a payday, but a Friday, nonetheless. Work was work. Got some stuff done, did some stupid online training that was worthless and that was about it. Of course a half hour before I left the building we got hit with a tornado watch. I wasn't too worried. Tornado watches in Michigan are pretty common and nothing usually comes of it. In this case, I got hit with some serious rain about halfway home. Of course I didn't have my poncho on so I took the brunt of it.
After I got home the two big kids were off somewhere. Martha, Dandelion, Daniel and I headed off to pay the electric bill. The we picked up some necessities at the dollar store. Finally we hit Meijer for food thingies.
We got home and I made chili cheese dogs with curly fries. Yummy.
Really, that was the day. Kind of just hung out, watched some television and hung with the littles at The Waltz Compound. Kind of quiet without the other two here.

No comments: