4/8/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-SIX

Another day back at the salt mines. I got a ride from MArtha because my poor bike was sitting at Pfizer all day. It was a very nice day. I burned some flicks that I sold and had to get out. And worked a little, very little.
After work was a lovely bike ride home. It was very nice outside, but I don't expect it to last. Seems there is rain and cold on the way. Rain and cold, you say? Here in Michigan? Preposterous!
Anyway, after I got home Martha, Dandelion and I went to TJ Maxx to meet up with my sister who works there. She was donating to sponsor Delia going to the National American Miss pageant. I haven't seen my sister in a while. She actually looks older than me and she's the baby of the four of us kids. Man, that was rough!
Anyway, after we got home I fired up the grill and barbequed some pork steaks with some BBQ sauce to make them tasty along with a little rice for people who don't like potato salad and potato salad for the rest of us. It was the mustard style that Meijer makes. Good stuff and not as sweet as the other varieties.
Later, King Kong, the original, was on Turner Classic Movies. I always feel sorry for that overgrown ape. You know it ain't his fault. If anyone, I blame the chief of Skull Island. If he hadn't insisted that Kong needed a little blonde trim then the crew of the ship wouldn't have had to go in after her and then he wouldn't have gotten dragged back to New York. I know, if it didn't happen what would be the point? True, but I still feel sorry for Kong everytime I watch that thing.
Then it was time for bed. I fell asleep to the strains of WWE RAW.

No comments: