4/24/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND ONE

So, rode the bike to work. It had stopped raining which was nice. I got here in one piece. Yesterday was Savannah's day to show up early for work. Today it was Josh's turn. Still waaaay too much to do to get things ready for the move. Plus, people are swamping us with work which makes it that much harder.
After work there was chaos with The Waltz Compound. There was Math Fun Night at Woodward and Martha and all the kiddies went to that. With the exception of Dan and myself. We went to his Blue and Gold banquet for scouts. I had never seen such a spread at a Blue and Gold in my entire life! There were over a hundred people there easy. We brought a pie, but it really wasn't necessary. There were four huge sheet cakes. They had baked ham, a whole turkey that someone had taken the time to debone and someone had smoked two beef briskets. It was quite a spread and Dan and I ate pretty darn good.
After that was over, it lasted for hours. Literally. We got there around five-thirty and didn't leave until around eighty-thirty. But, Dan had fun. He got to be in some skits and do part of the flag ceremony so I could tell that he was having fun.
Then it was time to go home and the rest of the family didn't eat as well as we did so I fed them and got ready for bed. Did some reviews and watched a flick to review for Cult Cuts.
Busy day.

No comments: