4/14/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY-TWO

Got up early and started my stock pot of sausage gravy. I also started in making the huge tray of Jiffy mix biscuits to go with them. Four rolls of sausage, three mild and one medium and a gallon of milk along with some thickening agent, I had one big pot of sausage gravy.
We headed to church and got there a little late, but it was alright. No one liked the little snow flakes that spun around outside, but there was no accumulation so, it was alright.
Sunday school was fun. We talked about a lot of things and are covering Jospeh in Genesis currently.
After Sunday school we headed upstairs and had service which was also good.
Afterwards we went home after a quick stop at Fanfare. Dennis had birthday money burning a hole in his pocket so he had to spend that.
Then we went home and took naps. Sausage gravy and biscuits makes you sleepy.
Later, Martha and Dennis and Delia went to youth group while the littles and I stayed home, watched some television, ate some pasta and then played the Zombies! board game. Dan won and Dandy came in second which put me dead last. I didn't mind, it was fun to play with the littles.
Martha and the two big kids got home and I made them some baked pasta from what I had made for the littles and myself.
Then I spent some time getting the landing gear on the model plane I'm working on. It's a WWII fighter, but I can never remember the name of the darn thing.
Later, we got ready for bed and Martha and I watched Cry Baby. It was funny, after the movie was over we surfed the channels to see what was on and IFC had Female Trouble on. A little John Waters double feature for bed.

No comments: