4/30/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND SEVEN

Another day of fun at work. I worked until six and made my way home where I made Salmon patties and mac and cheese and carrots. Good stuff. Tomorrow is my fasting day to get geared up for my diet for the month of May. The idea is to eat less and less often than I do right now. Thankfully, I have developed a taste for celery so, I'll have to keep plenty of that on hand.
My goal is to get down to two hundred and twenty pounds before my physical on June 11th. I think it should be easy.
I did manage to get ahold of the manufacturer of my broken bike and I sent them digital pictures of the broken wheel to see if they will replace it. Otherwise I'll have to pay to get it fixed and that will probably cost as much as the bike did. Sheesh! In the meantime I think I'm going to have to go back to walking to work. That sucks because it takes about an hour. I don't mind walking that long, but I just get bored. Even with Smodcasts I will probably get bored. Plus, I'm getting to the end of those and soon will be caught up. Then what am I supposed to listen to.
Oh well. watched the other half of STUDENT BODIES with Martha before falling asleep.

No comments: