3/30/08

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SEVEN

Got up a little early. There's an Easter egg hunt at church and all the kids are pumped to go. Sure, it's the week after Easter, but we had a foot of snow last week so, the kids are up for the hunt. Stew brought his boys, Charlie and Simon along and they got to color Easter eggs and then hunt for the plastic ones full of candy. They had a blast and I took a lot of pictures for the event.
Afterwards we went to the store to pick up supplies. Stew and Amy were bringing all the kids over to play, hang out and cook on the grill. It was a little chilly, but that didn't stop me from getting some bratwurst on the fire and hot dogs for the kids. There were chips and soda and Stew brought along some Oberon to drink. He even grabbed Rolling Rock for Martha which I thought was nice.
We ate too much, talked a lot. I gave Stew some flicks he needed and the kids played until they were exhausted. All in all it was a fun time had by all.
Afterwards I checked out the free movies on our Cable channel and they had Clerks! Very cool. I turned that on and watched the whole thing. I was a clerk for many years and it's cool to see a flick that reminds me of things I had done myself. I was sort of a combination of a responsible Dante who thought the store would fail without me and the screw this Randall who eats the inventory and makes sure to grab some goodies on the way out the door.
Busy day.

No comments: