4/28/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND FIVE

So, got to sleep in late for the first time in a long time on a Sunday. I still got up pretty early. Forgot to mention that I got my Mach 5 cereal bowl yesterday in the mail. It's a little smaller than I thought it would be, but it's pretty cool.
So, I watched some movies for review and had a blast just laying back and not doing a lot.
We did take all the bottles of the world to the store to put a few bucks in the tank. That should hold us over until tomorrow when I go see my sister for my birthday money. I'm getting it a little early to help make ends barely meet until the cash flow resumes on Thursday. I can hardly wait.
Now, normally, I don't bring up my sex life with Martha, but this one really needed to be told. It's the middle of the afternoon and I'm getting ready to bake peanut butter cookies with Dandelion. I am also cooking a huge pot of my beans and rice that will last for days. Anyway, Martha starts getting frisky and one thing leads to another. All I can say is that I'm glad I locked the door.
Dandelion knocks and says something. I ignore her and go back to what I was doing, but she insists on saying something. I ask her to repeat it, not really listening. Seems there is someone at the front door.
DAMNIT!
I chucked on my shorts and a t shirt. Told Martha I would be right back and went downstairs. It was our landlord, Margaret. Seems she was next door cleaning up another of the houses she owns. She felt the need to be chatty and the whole time I'm thinking, "Man, I would so much rather be upstairs right about now." Plus, I had to strategically hide the damned pup tent I was sporting. She went away eventually and I was able to get back upstairs. Sheesh!
After making cookies, beans and rice and cornbread, I was ready to just relax some more. Martha and I hug out a lot. The two littles and I did some stuff and the big kids got home from their friends' house about seven o'clock. They seemed very happy to see cookies and cornbread muffins.
For a day where we really didn't do a lot we sure did a lot.

No comments: