5/2/08

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHT

Wednesday and another fun filled day. Still no bike and I had to work late. Busy, busy at work. Martha and the kids went to Judo. Excpet for Dandelion because there was a girl scout meeting at her school. We walked and that was cool. The uncool part was that the school wasn't open and the person in charge of the girl scout portion of the meeting was not there. So, I registered her with the promises that there would be someone getting in touch with us later. Unfortunately, I had to pee and the school was locked. Had to walk for mile to get home to use the bathroom. The only places open between the school and home were either closed or too scary to go into.
Dandelion and I got home without me wetting myself which is always a good thing.
We had bowls of cereal and crashed watching television. The big television downstairs finally broke so, we will have to replace it. That is an ultimate bummer. Oh well, I'll see what I can find.

No comments: