8/1/07

DAY THIRTY-SEVEN

Things are a little less hectic at work, which is a good thing. Most of the jobs that needed to be done were finished by three this afternoon. My boss told me I would know more about the promotion and what that will entail as far as cash goes. I hope it will be a lot, but I know better than to get my hopes up.
Went home and it was so hot I actually changed back into my shorts and t shirt for the ride home. I was still dripping sweat by the time I got home. I had a sandwich and a soda and crashed for a little while. The kids all had dentist appointments today and all went well. The only one going back is Dan who needs some sealant put on his teeth. Martha woke me up and we jetted to Walmart to get the new releases of 300 and HOT FUZZ. we also picked up stuff to make salads since it was too hot to cook anything.
We went home and made monster salads for everyone except for picky eater, Dandelion. By then it was late enough that we fed the dogs, let them out and retired to bed. Martha and I watched all the extras on the HOT FUZZ DVD. Those guys are hilarious.