8/2/07

DAY THIRTY-EIGHT

So, none of the machines at work felt like working today. The 6100 and the Nuvera both went down so it was a pretty slow day for us. The guy came to fix it and that made it better for the afternoon.
I got home and it was pretty hot. Were supposed to get a couple weeks of heat with no rain and that is going to suck. Thankfully, it does cool off at night so that's pretty cool.
I did another day of coming home, eating a sandwich and we watched all the extras on the 300 disc. Then we watched the flick.
I got bored with that so I went outside and discovered that the ground nest of bees were unaffected by the half gallon of bleach that I poured down there a few days ago. Delia and I drowned them out with about fifteen minutes of the garden hose shoved down the hole. Hopefully, that will do the trick because Dandelion is allergic to bee stings.
Kind of a boring, uneventful day.