8/17/07

DAY FIFTY-TWO

I knew that Josh, regardless of what he said, was not going to make it into work today. There wasn't a lot to do and I managed to crank it all out of the way which was cool. Other than that the day was uneventful and I had to stay late...again!
I got home and had no idea what to make for dinner. Martha suggested that we go to the store to see what was on sale. I grabbed some hamburger to make meatloaf and with meatloaf you must have mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans. Gotta have it that way. I knew that we had mashed potatoes at home so we didn't buy any. Yeah, I was wrong. So, plan B was meatballs with mushroom gravy and rice. I made instant rice for the family and whipped up some brown rice for me. It was quite yummy. I made carrots to go on the side and it turned out pretty well.
I wrote a couple of film reviews and that was it. The day kind of whipped by and it was over.

No comments: