8/23/07

DAY FIFTY-NINE

I have been trying for two days to make this huge file print at work. The first time someone closed a drawer in the printer with green paper. I made sure it was open and someone closed it. Then I started again and left for the day. Someone turned off the printer and it had to start over again today. I got tired of it because I had other things I had to print on that machine so I cancelled it and spent an hour chopping it up into smaller files thinking that would go faster. Yeah, it went faster, but the machine kept misprinting the damned tabs!!! So, I finally sent the file one last time, plastered the machine with signs (okay one big sign) saying to leave it alone and went home for the day.
That had better be done and pretty when I get into work tomorrow.
I got home, rested for a moment be cause it was pretty hot out and no one thought to turn on the air conditioner at home. So, I went from hot outside to dripping hot inside. Yipee! After cooling off, Dan and I played Heroscape. He handed me my butt. Maybe tomorrow we can play one of the actual scenarios of the game instead of just fighting each other.
I made a crumb crusted Pollock and roasted garlic potatoes with peas for dinner. It must have been good because there was nothing left of it. Then no one felt like doing anything so we watched a movie. Martha voted for Princess Diaries, Dennis wanted The Howling, Delia said we should watch Monty Python And The Holy Grail, I wanted to watch Dune and finally we left it to Dan.
We watched The Tuxedo with Jackie Chan. It's a fun flick and Jennifer Love Hewitt is pretty easy on the eyes.
After that we played a rousing game of Scrabble. Martha won that like she usually does. Then it was time for bed. Martha and I watched a flick called Cinderella. No, not the Disney flick, but this weird thing from Tartan Extreme Video. It was pretty weird stuff.
Busy day. Tomorrow is my last day of work for four days. I plan on doing as little as possible.
Weeeeeeeee!

No comments: