12/14/07

WOW! LOOK! ANOTHER SPECIAL POST!

Okay, so you've been keeping up with my trials and tribulations with Mr. Brian Keene, author. As if it wasn't bad enough with all the previous things I mentioned now, I go to read his blog, because I still like his blog, and this is the paragraph that really got my goat;

"well, except for Dezm, who's had his hands full with a particularly obnoxious message board member who we had to ban yesterday because, in his short time on the board, he's managed to annoy most everyone by doing things like bitching about the contest and saying that I'm a sell-out for the new direction of this Blog, and asking way-too-personal questions like how much money do I make, and basically embodying everything I was talking about a few weeks ago in 'The End'"

Okay, DEZM really had one message to tell me that he was forwarding my concerns to Brian. I really don't call that hands full, but that's not the worst part. The worst part is that Mr. Brian Keene is a liar. Don't believe me? Let's study the paragraph above, shall we?

He states that I had to be banned from the message boards because I was bitching about his contest. I never 'bitched' about his contests on the boards. I did that here in the privacy of my own blog. Hey, Brian? take some of your own advice. You don't want to read my blog, then don't. It's still a free country. Also, never said he was a sell out for the new direction of his blog. I stated my own opinion on his blog, but never used the words sell out. And once again, I did this on my blog, never on the boards.
And the last bit? The money part? I could care less what you make. If people are willing to pay you for what you do then God Bless you in all your endeavors and I wish you nothing but success.
So, in the end, Mr. DEZM if you felt that I was indeed, a handful then I apologize for making your life like that for a brief period of time. Mr. Keene is another matter altogether. As far as I am concerned he has lied about me. Yes, he had the decency to keep my name out of it, which is a good thing, but he still told lies about me. This is something I can not sit by and let go.
Here is my proposal to rectify the entire situation.
Brian Keene, if you would be so kind as to formally retract your statement and apologize on your blog then I will be more than satisfied. That's it, real simple. Until such time my only recourse is to post a blog counting the number of days that Brian Keene, in my opinion, is a bald faced liar.
We now return you to your regulary scheduled blog.
Have a great day!

No comments: