12/11/07

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SIX

Back to the grind. The day flew by and I got a lot done. This one job gave me grief and I was going to reprint it, but it was late in the day so I figured I would do it in the morning. Then, I got a call at home from work and the woman who was supposed to get the job was having some sort of hissy fit that she would have to wait until morning. The job was loaded into the printers so all they had to do was press print and wait to assemble it and ship it out to here. I'm getting a little tired of these people who every year give us this swamp load of work to make sure that they spend their budgets. That's just bad planning. Oh well, I get a lot of overtime for it and it's better than trying to find a part time job to help pay for Christmas.
Went to Judo with the kids and Martha and it went by pretty fast. I read a little more of my Bava Book while the kids were on the mat and then when it came to our turn, it went pretty quick. Got a good workout and worked on a throw. Fun stuff.
went home and watched the RAW 15th Anniversary special, well, most of it. They had people like Ted DiBiase and Sgt. Slaughter on there. I watched Rick Flair get thrown through the air and decided that I want to be like Rick wehn I'm old. At fifty-eight he...well, now that I think about it, he looks pretty damned rough, but wrestling is a rough business regardless of what people say. Sure, the outcomes are scripted, but the stuff those guys do in the ring is still pretty damned brutal on the human form.
I fell asleep watching it. HAd abotu a half hour left to go. Hulk Hogan even showed up. Cool!

No comments: